Friday, September 7, 2007

Off to IN N OUT Burger!!!!!

Hello from Los Angeles! We are now off to get a
Hamburger at IN N OUT Burger!!! So far we
have had a nice time hanging out with Jen and
John...Will update from Changsha with some
Photos!!!! Can you believe we will all be parents
Very shortly?????

Love To You All,

Kelly and Sindy

6 comments:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

I love the grilled cheese "burgers" at In N' Out! YUM!

Donna said...

Sindy,

OMG, where the heck have I been!! You're on the way to China...woohoo!! Guess we'll need to meet up once you get home and settled in with Allie.

Have a safe flight to China...I can't believe you're almost on your way! I can't wait to see you with Allie in your arms. It's SOOOO close now!

Good luck and looking forward to your 1st post from China!

Donna :)

Anonymous said...

We are itching to see you holding your beautiful baby girl!!!! I going crazy back here...

Love ya guys!!!
Selina

Christy said...

OH SINDY!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED for you guys!!!! I want so badly to see Allison in your arms. I just cant wait--- ANOTHER BA BABY!!!! Oh this is really exciting!!! Please post pics ASAP!!!

Christy :)

RoLo said...

Cant wait to see you as a family:)

Donna said...

Sindy,

I've been a little worried about you since you haven't posted yet. I hope it's just an internet connection problem and that everything is ok with Allie.

You are all in my prayers. Hope to hear from you soon.

Donna :)

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations