I cant believe I am getting ready toSend out invitations to Allie's first
Birthday. Kelly and I are so lucky
That we have Allie in our lives.
The question everyone is asking
is what to get her for her 1st birthday
I really dont have a clue. Any suggestions
out there??? Thanks!!!!
By the way, we are doing Hello Kitty for
her theme. As a kid I always loved Hello
Kitty and she is Asian too!!!

2 comments:
Can't wait to celebrate, your B-day, Little Miss Allie!!! We love you!!
Aunt Selina
Does she have one of those walker toys? Her walking will improve quickly if she can practice while she has something to steady herself. (Then watch out! You'll be running constantly).
Also, our daughter started playing with her doll at about 14-15 months, so that's good, too. Does she have one of those Corolle Calin Yang dolls? That's Ting Ting's favorite -- I'm going to get her some more doll clothes for Christmas, though.
Post a Comment