Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sassie Really Loves Allie!!!!

I couldn't resist!!!! I am so thrilled that both of my girls
Love each other so much!!! I went to the Dr with Allie
Today and she now weighs 18.3, last Dr.s visit she weighed
16.8, it was about a month ago. I am so thankful she is healthy
And gaining weight!!! While I was in Target tonight,I met a lady
That is adopting from Soviet Union and her friend is in China right
Now with her family, adopting a special needs little boy that is 5-yrs
I thought that was so neat, I asked her if her friend had a website and
She gave it to me.

2 comments:

RoLo said...

Just catching up on all you updates and photos:) Adorable cute and precious.

Christy said...

So cute!!! I cant belive she is growing so much== good for her!!!

Christy :)

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations