It's hard to believe 7 months ago today
We got the call and Sonja's first words
were Ba Jun Yang, and I am like huh???
Those were the 3 most beautiful words
I have ever heard!!! This has been a
good week. Allie is talking more and
she just loves to dance. We are starting
to make plans for her Baptism that will
take place in Kansas in the spring. Kelly
and I are really looking forward to taking
a road trip and our Doggie Sassie will be
going with us. Sassie just loves the long
car rides with us. My friend Shannon and I
got quite a bit of scrap-booking done last
night. I haven't scrapped since Allie has
been home with us, that was really fun!!!
Our Cousin's came for dinner along with
Grandma Ost today and we had such a nice
visit!!! Grandma got Allie a dancing Chicken
she had such a great time with it!!!!!!!
Allie has her 15 month check up this week
I hope that shots go alot better than the
blood work. Every time I take her to get
blood drawn, they can never get enough blood
or they cant find a vein. Poor Girl!!!!
Have a great week!!!
Sindy

3 comments:
Attention!
Happy 7 months...
Allison sure has changed ....
Her hair is getting long..
Have a Great Week..
I cant belive how much ALlie is growing. Her hair is getting so long. She is just a cutie!! Happy 7 months!!!
Christy :)
ps- we are at 11 months since we got the call. Next month is a year-- wow does time fly!!
Post a Comment