Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy Passover!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
This has been a wonderful week with Allie
She said I LOVE YOU to me on Wedensday it
just melted my heart!!! My friend Cindy
and her Son Johnny came over and spent the
entire day with us. The kids had a fabulous
time with each other. Friday I went to the
mall and had lunch with Allison's Grandpa
and had a nice time. While we were at the
Deli, an older lady came by and she said
that she was 86yrs and said that Allie was
one of the cutest girl's she had ever seen
I told her that we brought her home from
China in September, she said that she was
a Teacher and if she was younger she would
LOVE to go to China and adopt a Baby. I
thought that was SO NEAT!!! Today we are
going to our friend Debbie's for Passover
I have known this friend since I was one
year old!!! She is like a Grandma to Allie
SHE IS SO GOOD TO HER!!! We are very
LUCKY THAT SHE IS IN OUR LIFES!!!!


I have some pics to show from this week.
Enjoy the slide show!!!

Wishing you all the best!!!!

Sindy

No comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations