Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!!


I just want to say how thankful I am for the Following!!
1) My Husband & Daughter
2) Our Friends & Family
3) To be able to stay with home with Allie
4) The CCAA got thru more days this month
5) For the amazing adoption Community that we have
6) For Allison's playdates, she just loves to be
around other children.

I found this picture of a collage of Maria Chapman
that I wanted to share, I think of her often and
feel so horible for her family that she left behind.

Have a great day!!!

Sindy

P.S. IT MAKES YOU WANT TO HOLD ON TO YOUR CHILDREN
AND NEVER LET THEM GO!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Love this post..
Beautiful picture..
Have a Great Weekend..
HUGS

Gina (Caleeo) said...

That picture is amazing. It is just so heartbreaking.

Love, love all the pics in the previous posts! Such a cutie!

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations