Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Great Time Had By All!!!

Saturday night we had some friends and family
over for dinner and a swim. We had a blast!!!
The kids must of swam for 2-3 hours, as well
as most of the adults!!! I'm so blessed that
we have are pool!!! The heats a killer right
now!! Allie gets a real kick jumping in the
pool and us catching her!!! I feel we are
starting to make some way with our Dossier
for Brooke. We actually got a few things
done tonight! I hope everyone has enjoyed
their holiday weekend!!! I have to say this
has been one of the best for our family!
Sunday, we are headed to the Kings to
hang out!!!

Take Care & Enjoy the slide show!!!

Hugs,

Sindy :-)

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Sunday! Isn't it great having a pool!!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations