Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back From A Wonderful Vacation!




















I hope everyones doing well!! It's been a
while since I made a post! Kelly and I took
our little Princess to Hawaii, and she just
loved it there! We went to the Zoo, the pool,
beach, and just had a relaxing trip! We are
counting the days already, to make a return
trip to the Hawaiian Islands! I'm still on
Hawaiian time, and it's getting late so I
will post of few pics!

I will post more in a few days!

Fondly,


9 comments:

Kim said...

HOW FUN!!!!
LOVE the pictures...
Looks like you had a Great time..
Have a Great Week..

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Oh man...I miss Hawaii!! Looks like you had a GREAT trip!

Louanne said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks fun!

Kiy said...

It looks like you all had such a wonderful time. I've been thinking of you, wondering how you've been doing. Laying on the beach in Hawaii!

Cheers, Kiy

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Welcome back! Great photos - I love Hawaii!

Christy said...

Love the pictures!! You guys look like you had a wonderful trip. Hawaii is amazing and we too loved it there. Glad you guys had fun and I cant wait to see more pics.

You mentioned something about your agency closing-- what will that do to you???

Christy :)

Jeff and Amy said...

Sindy, looks like alot of fun!!! Looks likes everyone had a great time, love the little beach beauty:)

Shawnstribe said...

Aww what a trip!!!!
count me in for next time
xxx
s

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations