Sunday, September 28, 2008

Allie's 22 Months!!!



I hope everyone had a great week!!!
This was kind of a strange week for
me. On Monday, I came down ill with
a stomach bug, this hasn't happened
to me since I was in the seventh
grade. It had been 20 years since
I had vomited. I KNOW TMI!!! But
I'm still in shock. I followed up
with my Hand Doctor and I will be
getting a call this week from the
scheduling nurse! Allie is getting
so big! I cant believe she will be
2 soon. I'm excited that we have
final made up our minds about where
to have Allie's party. It will be
at the Little Gym.


Anyone feeling so UNDECIDED ABOUT
WHO TO VOTE FOR? One day I feel
one way and the next, it's the
opposite.

Here are a few new pics of Miss Allie
And thanks Cousin's Julie and Alex for
the nice gift Allie recieved this week!


DUH!!! Thanks Christy!!! What was I thinking
There 24 months in 2 years not 25..LOL!!!
Fondly,


8 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe that Allie is almost 2... WOW.. time flies...
She is soooo pretty...
Can't wait for pictures..
Have a Great Week..
Hugs..

Gina (Caleeo) said...

So sorry about the stomach bug - I had something similar a couple weeks ago. Thought I was going to die!

Happy 23 months to Allie! Olivia is 23 months on Thursday.

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

I hope you feel better soon. My tummy really hurts today, but it's my own fault for overeating!

Christy said...

Wait a second-- isnt Allie 22 months??? Mia is 23 months TODAY and I thought Allie was like a month younger than Mia-- am I wrong??? Anyway, Allie is looking so darn cute. She really is growing up so much and it blows me away how cute she is. We have to get the ba girls together sometime in the near future-- any plans for Disney or comming to So cal? I woudl love to let the girls play and us to finally meet in person. Anyway, love the pics and happy 22 or 23 months!!!

Chrisyt :)

Jeff and Amy said...

Yeck, nothing worse then the stomach flu. Wow, can't believe the girls are getting so close to 2, time sure has flown by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

I hope you're feeling better, nothing worse than being sick w/a little one!

Allie hair is getting so thick & pretty, only 2 more months before you have a 2 YO on your hands.

Jen & John said...

Time flies, huh? Pretty soon she'll be celebrating her 2nd birthday. Soon, we'll both have the "terrible two's" on our hands!

Hugs,
Jen & Jailin

Shawnstribe said...

i hope you feel better soon : )
tummy bugs are horrible.
xxx
s

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations