Kelly was able to get off work early today
so we took Allie out to dinner and she was
able to play with some friends tonight. It's
hard to believe that tommorrow will mark one
AMAZING YEAR WITH ALLIE!! I will be heading
out tommorrow to take Allie to see her
Grandma in Kansas, they ARE BOTH VERY EXCITED!!
We had a nice weekend, went out to dinner with
some friends. Shannon and I exchanged some
AWESOME BIRTHDAY GIFTS!!! Monday was my 42nd
birthday, my Father, Allie and I had a nice
dinner at the Macaroni Grille.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! If I can
I will try and make a post from the SUNFLOWER
STATE!!!
Love,

9 comments:
Happy Metcha Day Allie! I can't believe it has been one year already. It looks like you had a great day yesterday. I have been showing the actual Gotcha Day pictures to Jailin this morning, so Allie is in her mind. Pretty soon we're off to Chinatown to celebrate. Have fun in Kansas.
Love,
Jen & Jailin
Happy one year!
Congratulations on your one year!!!!
It's such a big mile stone!!!!
Allie looks radient: )
xxx
s
Happy Metcha day!!! I love that she has become such an outgoing litlte happy girl. She is getting cuter everyday. Our little Ba girls are amazing in every way!!! I am sooo happy for you and your fmaily-- happy 1 year!!!!
Christy :)
Happy ONE Year.....
It is amazing ithas been a year....
Allison has changed sooo much in a year..
SHe is beautiful...
Have fun ...
Can't wait to see pictures...
Hugs...
Happy 1st Metcha Day! I am so excited that it's been a whole year for you. I can remember way back when we were doing exchanges from our Yahoo Group during the wait to your trip to China and now a whole year as a family of 3. Who would've thought it would take us so long to get to such a wonderful milestone!
Happy belated B-day too, looks like you got some scrapping stuff, my favorites!
Have a safe trip and what some AMAZING new pictures, just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops, and Happy 1yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Happy 1 year together!!!
YIPPIE!! Happy 1st year!
Post a Comment