"A great time was had by ALL!!"
The girls coloring princess pages.
The girls first breakfast together.
Happy birthday Joe!!!
The girls getting ready for their campout!
" Our beautiful Girls!!!"
Dinner with the Davis Family.
Allie waiting for Kirsten and Emily.
Sassie looking out for Kirsten and Emily.
Allie and her Grandma. What a special bond they share.
Allie liked to broom the driveway.
Allie and her furry friend Crash!!
Allie loved being outside with the flowers and Dogs!
My beautiful Daughter loves flowers!!
Allie and Cousin Brice drawing a family portrait.
" My Allie picked me some Black Eyed Susan's.
Hello Kitty from Cousin's Abby and Trevor.
Gifts from Cousin's Becky, Heather, and Brice.
Allie and Cousin Abby.
Allie and Cousin Heather.
Allie and Cousin Becky.
I hope everyone's doing well!!! This has been a
busy month. Allie and I returned from Kansas on
Thursday, she had a wonderful time with her family
we look forward to a return trip in spring 2009
while we were there, we saw lots of family, went
to the lake, and Allie had a blast with the neighbor
Dogs. I took some adorable photos,and I will post
them. While we were there my arm took a turn for the
worse, as most of you know, I had surgery on my
wrist last spring, before we left for Hawaii I
was starting to have pains in my albow and the
Doctor gave me a prescription for physical therapy
I haven't made it there yet, I start on Monday
the problem is it's an old injury and I have a
tear, so the Doctor said therapy wont help I
will need surgery, but because of the HMO'S
We have to do the therapy first. I SAY WHAT
A FRIGGIN WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!! THE
FUNNY THING IS IT'S THE SAME ARM AS THE
ONE WITH THE HURT WRIST!!! I TELL YA, I
MISSED NOT HAVING KELLY AROUND!!! SO I'M
PRAYING I HAVE SURGERY SOON, THE LIFTING
OF ALLIE IS MOST PAINFUL!!! I missed a
friend's kids party and scrapbooking
yesterday, because I cant lift. But
we did have a good night, the Davis
family came over. We celebrated Joe's
B-DAY AND THE GIRLS HAD A SLUMBER
PARTY!!!!
Check out the new pics!!!!
Have a great week!!!!
LOVE,
Sindy

5 comments:
LOVE the pictures...
Looks like you are having lots of fun..
Sorry to hear about your arm...
Hope all goes well..
Hugs..
Sorry about the wrist-- that just totally sucks. But with HMO's you have to jump through the hoops.
Allie is getting cuter and cuter with each day. Im so glad you guys had a great time-- it looks like you had a blast!!!
Love tons,
Christy :)
Great pictures, looks like you & Allie had a great time!
Hope you get some relief soon!
Take Care, Tanya
Sindy, so sorry about your elbow, how you get things worked out, amazing how 20 odd pounds really takes a toll on your body. LOVE all the new pictures of Allison, just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Sindy,
Just came across your blog and was intrigued. Our daughter came home 3-4-06 and her name is also Allison and we call her Allie. She is from Guangdong Province. Your Allie is beautiful and you have so much to look forward too. Our Allie will be 4 in December and she is such a joy and a blessing in our lives!!
Enjoy!
Post a Comment