Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Friday!!




I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
Allie and I will be traveling and going
to our Cousin's second birthday party
I cant believe a week from tommarrow
is Allie's party.Time is just passing
by so fast. I'm so thankful that I have
had this time at home with her. I just
enjoy every minute. I feel this holiday
season just snuck up on us. I look forward
to shopping and sharing Christmas with Allie
this year. Last year she was more concerned
with the wrapping and bows. This year will
be a different story.

HERE A FEW PICS OF ALLIE ON THE WAY TO
THE MALL YESTERDAY!


FONDLY,




6 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

Sindy i love your Allie : )
she is just blossoming!!!!
xxx
s

Linda said...

Allie is stating to lok more little girl then baby!!! They grow up so fast... Happy you are having fun watching her become the sweet little person she is. She always looks so happy.... Linda

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Sorry my comment posted twice and I deleted the repeat. Linda

Kim said...

Have a Great Time..
Love the pictures..
She is sure growing up..
Hugs girly..

Christy said...

What a full on cutie she is. I cant even begin to belive she is almost 2-- it seems like just yesterday you got her referral. I am blown away!!

She looks just about as cute as ever. Love her hair. Hoping for Disney soon :)

Christy :)

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations