Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays
we had been so busy with shopping, last
weekend we had 2 birthday partys and one
of them was at the zoo. They both were
alot of fun. This weekend we have a Xmas
party at one of our friends houses. I'm
hoping by tommarrow I will be feeling ok
or Kelly will be taking Allie, we've had
a stomach bug hit our house this week
and it really SUCKS!! This party on
Saturday will have a Santa Claus there
and we are suppose to bring one gift for
our children to recieve from Santa. What
a wonderful idea. Our group of families
are just amazing.There must be about 25
-30 of us and we've all adopted from
China.

I will post some pics this weekend!!!


ON ANOTHER NOTE: I WILL BE CONTACTING DIANA
AT CUSTOM BLOG DESIGNS. I WANT HANNAH TO GET
THE TRAFFIC ALLIE DOES, AND SO OUR BLOGGY
FRIENDS AND FAMILY CAN FOLLOW OUR SECOND
JOURNEY. PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE AND IF YOU
HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR A BLOG FOR THE TWO
GIRLS..LET ME KNOW!!! THE POLL IS ON THE
SIDE BAR!!!


MANY HUGS,


1 comment:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

w00t! I am here for you! PLUS...I just *LOWERED* my prices. Got to keep inline with the economy! I put my vote in.

I love the zoo picks. What a GREAT time of year to visit the Phx Zoo. Did you know I was born & raised in Phx? I've gone to the zoo too many times in the summer...that I never had fond memories. Next time I come visit family we will have to meet up...Kim can join us!

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations