believe that you are here with us!!! I look forward to spending
Many more birthday's with you. How did G-D know that you
You would be the perfect child for our family? It's just amazing!!
We have so much to look forward to in the years to come, not
that I want you to grow up any faster!!! But I look forward to
the shopping trips, traveling, and just plain GIRL TALK!!!!
We hope you have the best first birthday!!!!
We love you with all our hearts!!!!
You are the child, we have dreamed about all our lifes!!!!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
P.S. I will have photos on the blog later today!!!!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Allison! You are so blessed and loved by your mommy and daddy and they are so happy you are with them.
Nadia says, "eat lots of cake" (translated by mom)!!
Louanne, Mike and Nadia
Happy Birthday Allie! We love you very much!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Auntie Sharaleen & Uncle Howard
Happy 1st Birthday Allison...
You are sooo loved by your mommy and daddy...
All the good wishes in the world to you...
Happy Birthday ...
Kim
Happy birthday Allie! We hope you had a wonderful 1st b-day! i can't believe you're 1 today! Enjoy the day because it goes so fast!!!!
Much love,
Jen & Jailin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLI!!! I am so happy for you and your celebration of your first big year. SHe is just an amazing little girl and I am so happy for your family!!
Christy :)
Happy Birthday Allison!!! What a milestone! The days go by too fast! Have a wonderful birthday celebration!
Megan (Jen's friend and Mason's mom)
Post a Comment