I signed up for La Weight Loss today, I have come to aPoint were I know it will be harder chasing Allie around
As she begins to walk, with my high blood pressure and
the extra weight I am carrying it makes it very hard.
I have to lose a total of 34 pounds to get to my goal
weight, I am hoping the meds will go away. I will be
posting my losses on here so I have some credibility
I have done this I dont know how many times. I NOW
HAVE A GREAT REASON TO BE HEATHLY, ALLIE!!!
Todays weight is 172
I will weigh again on 11/03/07
Wish me luck!!!!
Take Care,
Sindy :-)
P.S. I will post the before pic on 11/03/07

2 comments:
I am wishing you luck on your weightloss plan! We have several things in common. We are lid 3/24/06 and our daughter's name will be Allison. I am also about 30 pounds overweight and am on high blood pressure meds at the young age of 37 and working on losing weight (not working very well!!). Look forward to tracking your progress!
Good For you, I went back to Weight Watchers 3 weeks ago now and I am so happy I did
Post a Comment