We had Allie's first birthday party on 12/01/07
It was such a nice party. We had about 50 friends
and family there with us. She is one blessed little
Girl, We want to thank all of our friends and family
It meant alot to us that you could be there with us
to share such a milestone in Allie's life!!
So most everyone left that night except My
SIL and Cousin's who came in from Central
California, Kelly tells us his stomach is hurting
and has a headache!!! Well a few hours later that
was it, he was so thoughtful he went outside all
night and got sick, he didn't want to wake Allie
and I could hear him out there. My stomach was
achey all night. So Sunday morning it started to
hit me, but not as bad as Kelly, so I called Allie's
Auntie and Uncle and they took for her for the
whole day. Kelly will finally go back to work
on Wed. In the meantime my folks called yesterday
and they are sick, and My Nephew Jonah has the
stomach bug again, I spoke with my SIL tonight
and cousin Julie was not feeling good last night.
Please pray for my family as this stomach bug
is hitting our family like crazy!!!!! Kelly used his
sick time for this time, I pray we dont get it again!!!!
I hope everyone has a great & healthy week!!!!
Sindy
It was such a nice party. We had about 50 friends
and family there with us. She is one blessed little
Girl, We want to thank all of our friends and family
It meant alot to us that you could be there with us
to share such a milestone in Allie's life!!
So most everyone left that night except My
SIL and Cousin's who came in from Central
California, Kelly tells us his stomach is hurting
and has a headache!!! Well a few hours later that
was it, he was so thoughtful he went outside all
night and got sick, he didn't want to wake Allie
and I could hear him out there. My stomach was
achey all night. So Sunday morning it started to
hit me, but not as bad as Kelly, so I called Allie's
Auntie and Uncle and they took for her for the
whole day. Kelly will finally go back to work
on Wed. In the meantime my folks called yesterday
and they are sick, and My Nephew Jonah has the
stomach bug again, I spoke with my SIL tonight
and cousin Julie was not feeling good last night.
Please pray for my family as this stomach bug
is hitting our family like crazy!!!!! Kelly used his
sick time for this time, I pray we dont get it again!!!!
I hope everyone has a great & healthy week!!!!
Sindy
P.S. Did a whole slide show tonight and the pc crashed
I will do it again this week!!! Got lots of good pics!!!!

5 comments:
Your party was so much fun!!! the boys love the ballonist,, even Zackery!!!! Can't wait to get Leah home,, to have a playdate!!!
We love you Allie!!1
Aunt Selina & Uncle Danny
She is just so cute. I am glad that so many people were able to join you guys.
She is adorable...
Sounds like you had a wondeful time...
Have a Great Week
Kim
I am so glad you guys had a great time at Allies bday. Isnt it amazing to get to celebrate all these firsts!! WOW!!!
Chrisyt :)
aaaaah that last pic is just so cute
Post a Comment