very healthy. She had 5 imunizations and she was a
real trooper. She is in the 10% for her weight. ( Not
such a big suprise) Height she was in the 75%. This
week she has really caught us off guard. Kelly was
changing her diaper and out of the blue she said
Sassie, that's the name of our Doggie. Then today
Kelly, Allie, and I were laying in bed and I starting
singing the A,B,C'D to her and she said A,B,C we
were so shocked. She is starting to talk some. We
just love hearing talk, she has a very sweet little
voice. This week also marked feeding her some
solids. She really likes Mac & Cheese at the Cracker
Barrel. My friend and I went to Chilpote's for lunch
and she loved the guacmole.
Well enough of my babble, I hope everyone has a
great & healthy week!!!! I am going to try and get
the slide show up of Allie's first birthday party!!!
Sindy :-)

2 comments:
YEAH!!!!
Can't believe she is repeating you already...
HOW NEAT...
Have a Great Week
YAAA!! Isnt that so cool when they start to talk. Mia is saying more and more each day and I love it. Allie is really blossoming and is so cute!! Keep us updated with her little milestones. Love them!!
Chrsity :)
Post a Comment