I hope this post finds everyone doing well!!
Last Saturday I took Miss Allie to the Panda
Cubs and we had a great time getting to know
everyone. There was about 15 Chinese kids this
time. After I got home Kelly informed me that
that our air conditioner was out. Last weekend
was really the start of our hot weather it was
something like a 114@. So I called Allison's
Grandma Debbie and she said come on down. We
were going to her house anyway for Father's
Day brunch anyway. Before we left for her
house, we had dinner on Saturday night with
Allie's Godparent's and their family. We had
a GREAT TIME!!!! So after spending the weekend
at Grandma Debbie's. Allie and I starting not
to feel good. So I missed playdates, and seeing
Dad this last week. We look forward to a busy
week this next week.
Today is my first class for scrapbooking I really
look forward to it!! Making new friends and getting'
great ideas!!!
Have a wonderful weekend! I'm going to post some
photo's from last week!
Hugs,
Sindy
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Have fun scrapbooking. I am addicted (to the digital version!)
What a fun week..Sorry you didn't feel well..Hope all is well now..
Have fun scrapbooking... I am not that good but trying..
LOVE the pictures..
Have a Great Week..
Love all the pictures.. All the kids are so cute. Allie was very intent on her coloring, Probably going to be an artist!!! Linda
I love the pony! I am a bog scrapbooker, have fun w/you class! I've just started getting into digital but really still like getting me hands on the paper.
Have a good week!
Post a Comment