I wanted to make an announcement today
for my bloggy friends that didn't know we
have made the decision that we are going
to China again. It's taken some months of
soul searching and we both came to the
same conclusion that our family was not
complete yet! I met with our SW this week
and handed in quite a bit, she advised me
that we are close to homestudy, we just
have a few more things to get done. I have
been very busy this week, getting things
done for Brooke's dossier. Yes, we both
LOVE the name Brooke, so this is what her
name will be. Time frames, we should have
her home before Allison turns 3. I have set
up a new blog for Brooke: journeytobabyo.
blogspot.com. As soon as we are LID, I
will have Diana do a new blog for Brooke
WE THANK G-D EVERYDAY THAT HE BLESSED US
WITH OUR PRECIOUS ALLISON, SHE WILL NOW
GET TO ENJOY HAVING A SISTER AND CREATE
A VERY SPECIAL BOND WITH HER. I WILL BE
FOREVER GRATEFUL TO CHINA FOR MAKING US
5 A FOREVER FAMILY!!!!
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
LOVE,

7 comments:
So excited for you, love the name. We have that same cup for Madison.
All the best to you, have a great weekend!
Congratulations on your decision to complete your family with a sister for Allie. What a wonderful gift for Allie and for Brooke. Hopefully your wait will not be too long...Linda
Congrats on your decision! I hope the paperchase goes quickly!
Sindy,
Thank you for stopping by my blog...of course you can add me to your side bar!! Congratulations on your big announcement...looks like I found your blog at just the right time!!! I have always loved the name Brooke! I am excited to follow your journey too!
Congratulations!! Happy paper-chasing!
Thank you for visiting our blog.
Alyson LID 01/27/06
oh Sindy
im jumping up and down for you!!!!
Yay another baby coming home!!!!
YAY!!!!!
xxx
s
Congrats and happy paperchasing!
Post a Comment