I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We had a wonderful day with Kelly's Mom and
our friends the Davis Family. We are very
thankful this year for the following.
1) We were able to celebrate today as
Allie turned 2 years old. We have an
amazing Daughter and thanks to her
we finally became a family.
2) Are family is healthy & happy.
3) Kelly has a wonderful job.
4) We have a beautiful home to
live in.
5) We have wonderful family & friends.
6) We will be going back to China at
some point.
7) Shannon and I were 10th in line
tonight at Michael's and we were
able to get our Cricuts and
cartridges, and we saved alot
of money.
TTFN

11 comments:
LOVE the pictures..
Happy 2nd Birthday Allie..
Have a Great Weekend..
Hugs..
Happy Birthday Allison!
We hope you had a wonderful birthday and Thanksgiving!
Lauren
Happy Birthday Allison!
Happy birthday Allie! I loved seeing your pictures of your party, it looked like you had a great time. Sindy, I'm sorry about not getting in touch, it's been crazy. Congrats to you about your decision to go back to China. Talk soon.
Hugs,
Jen & jailin
Happy Birthday Allie! What a wonderful day.
I am jealous about the Cricuts, what a bargain they were (esp the cartridges). I was out early today too doing the rounds to the various stores. There were so many good deals to be had.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you!
Happy Birthday Allison!!!
Great job with the shopping - looks like fun!
Glad to haer you had such a greeat day!
Happy Birthday Allie! And you are going to love the Cricut. Let me know when you want more cartidges as there is a great store on Amazon and you can get them for between $25-35. I got about 6 from the same lady last month. I also got the tool kit for $20 instead of $30.
Happy Birthday Allie....
Take care. CTG
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Sorry I missed your call but lets try to talk early this week. I have meetings all day tomorrow but maybe tuesday we can talk. I am just over the moon for you guys and your little one is just precious!!!!
Christy :)
MJ made 2 years old on 11/16!
WOW That is the cutest birthday outfit! I love it!
Happy birthday Allie1
Post a Comment