I hope everyone is having a nice day
I had several adorable pictures, but
I cant put them up, I deleted them off
my camera and having a problem with the
drive on the pc. Allie is doing good.
been busy with the girls, Saturday night
we went out for Mexican food and made some
cookies. She is really starting to put words
together. She told her Grandma the other day
" I can do that"...SO CUTE!!! Allie and I will
be going to Cousin Alex's party on Saturday and
then we head to Tuscon to see her Bubby Debbie
I will take lots of photos and make sure I add
them on the blog, before I delete them!!! Here's
a pic of Allie and I going to Cousin Alex's party
last year. Their are only 6-days apart!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Happy Vetrans Day!!!
MY FAVORITE PIC OF ALLIE & ME!!
Love,

6 comments:
And hello to you! Bummer about losing the pictures - I frequently live in fear of that. The one you have up is great!
Great photo of you 2!!
LOVE the picture..
Have a Great time..
Hugs girly..
Do you want to be part of Isabella's quilt.
Send me an email
Chinadoll_bella@yahoo.com
What a great photo of the 2 of you! I love it when they start wanting to do stuff by themselves, Msddy is getting to be like that too!
I love that pic as well!! I have always loved it!!
So, what are your dates for Dland??
I agree, the picture is adorable!!!
Post a Comment