amazed at how well Allie did during
her photo session. We are getting very
excited about sharing the holidays with
our amazing Daughter this year. We feel
so blessed to have all the wonderful
blessings in life that we do. I try to
remember not to take any of this for
granite. I pray that God is watching over
everyone of our children waiting for us
in China and they are healthy and happy.
This holiday season is going to be a crazy
one for us. We have 3 holiday partys, and
four birthday partys. I will try and get
as many photos as I can!
Have a wonderful weekend!





8 comments:
Wonderful photos! She's adorable!!
LOVE The pictures..
Can't wait to see all of you together..
Hugs..
I like the Father / Daughter picture, that is so nice.
The Christmas ones are really cute too!
OK, I love the first Santa one!! She looks sooooooo darn cute!! I echo your prayer and I pray that Hanna is being well taken care of while she waits for her mommy and daddy!! Next Christmas will truly be a celebration with both of your girls safe and sound at home!!!
Christy :)
Wait...Where is the Mommy and daughter one??? Love the Daddy and Daughter picture.. She sure is getting cuter and older fast. Every picture is a keeper. Happy Holidays and prayers for our children in China. Linda
Oh my word! These pictures are amazing! My favorite is her lounging with her legs bent. So much personality!
Just had to stop by and see your beautiful family. I have fam where you live & couldn't help but say hi! Sara.Sofa
Hello girly..
Glad things are going well..
You haven't sent the square yet..
Send me an email and I will send you my address..
chinadoll_bella@yahoo.com
We need to get together sometime..
Hugs..
Post a Comment