Monday, February 23, 2009

Starring Allie & her friends!!!




5 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the photos..
and Thank you for showing me Ms. Allie's pretty litte momogrammed bow... she looks beautiful as always..
Hugs..

Julie said...

Great slideshow!

Christy said...

Im so glad you posted. I miss you and seeing your amazingly beautiful spicy girl!! Miss you and when are you comming to Disneyland-- were waiting!!!

christry

Jen & John said...

Thanks for checking up on us. I know, our laptop isn't working so I haven't been able to post. I have pictures from CNY to post still. It looks like you are getting so much closer to Hannah, how exciting for you all. Allie will love being a big sister. Hope all is well.

Hugs,
Jen & Jailin

Anonymous said...

Hi Sindy

I´m Nazareth from Spain. I have just received your squish for my quilt. Thank you so much for it. I love it.

I have lost your address and it´s not in the letter. Fortunately you put your blog in the card.

Please, send me an email with your address and I will send you my squish for you.

Regards

Nazareth
naireth_@hotmail.com

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations