Allie getting ready for some fun!!!
Allie getting ready to leave the house for her first day at school!
" This is what can happen to two Spicy girls after a day at the zoo"
Three Mama's enjoying their adorable kids and the Phoenix Zoo.
" Family fun at the Phoenix Zoo"
" Our friend Cindy, and our Hunan Spicy Girls!"
" I love when Sassie is freshly groomed and has pretty bows!!!"
Sassie got a new dew, and now she's ready for the heat!!
" My girl is growing up so fast!!!"
" I fell in love with this Gwen Stefani wallet in Tucson!"
" I babysat Rachel last week and the kids had so much fun!"
Allie's wearing a dress that's more than 30 years old!
Bubby Debbie,cousin Averi & Allie in Tucson!
Allie got a new tutu from Auntie Beth & Uncle Michael
Bubby Debbie, and Allie admiring Hannah & Allie's new doll!!
" Allie thought she was for sale..LMAO"
" Allie was having some fun,little did I know..LMAO"
I hope everyone is doing well!! As I post I've
have felt pretty lousy the last few weeks
and cant type at the computer for more than
a few minutes at a time, I have Vertigo and
it hits at different times of the day. We've
been pretty busy, we had a trip to the zoo
last week, Allie started school on Monday,
and My Cousin came out today and scrapped
alot of the day, in between we did have
a little visit to the park, Allie and Sassie
just loved it.
We have our finger printing appointment on Friday
and it's so sureal as 03-13-2009 marks 24 years
ago that my mother passed away from breast cancer
at the age of 38-years old. I often wish she were
here to see how wonderful life is having our Allie
I started Weight Watcher's last Saturday and I've
lost 5 pounds already!!! I started a blog a long
time ago, and I will update my losses on there
I want to lose a total of 35-pounds before my
25th re-union in August!!
NOTE** I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN GOOD POSTING AT
BLOGS LATELY, I WILL SOON!!!
KIM~ EMAIL ME, AND I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT
A GIFT FOR SEVEN~DIAMOND!
DIANA~ LETS TALK SOON ABOUT THE BLOG MAKEVER
FOR " DOUBLE THE TROUBLE TWICE THE FUN"
HUGS,

6 comments:
I am sorry you've had vertigo. That has got to be very frustrating! Allie is just too cute. Love the stickers on her face!! Sassie looks so pretty too. I hope things move quickly after your fingerprinting! (((Hugs))) on missing your mom!
I've got some design ideas!
I love the pictures. Allie is getting so darn big and prettier by the day!! I hope all is well and the two spicy hunan girls are just adorable!!!
Christy :)
Hello girly..
send me an email.. to
chinadoll_bella@yahoo.com..
I will send the gift list and the blog..
Hugs..
Love the photos..
Allie is tooo cute..
Have a great week..
Hey gal, saw your comment thanks for stopping by. Yep, just massively busy with behind the scenes stuff going on. Hope you are doing better.
Hey, email me? I can't seem to find an email for you and I have a sweet surprise for you and Hannah! Yep, Hannah. Just wait. :)
Cheers, Kiy
kiy AT inbox DOT com
Sindy i hope you feel better soon (((hugs)))
the photos are adorable as always
xxx
s
I hope you're feeling better. Hugs to you on your mom's passing away anniversary. It's been 18 years since my dad passed away so I know how hard it is to lose a parent.
What a cute wallet! I hope you reach your goal.
Post a Comment