Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Cabbage Patch Doll I have been looking for since Februrary 2005!!!

So everytime we were out at Walmart, Costco, or even
stores in the Mid-West, I would be looking for any type
of Cabbage Patch Doll with the name Allison on it. So the
day of Allie's party my Cousin presented Kelly and I with
this beautiful Cabbage Patch Doll, that was special with
Allie's full name including her Chinese name and her real
date of birth. I thought that was so cool!!! I know there
must be other's out there wanting a doll like this and here
it is!!! Go to www.cabbagepatchdolls.com That's were she
ordered it!!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Sindy

3 comments:

Kim said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!

RoLo said...

that is adorable....i wonder if they ship to canada

Christy said...

Very cute!! I too have a Cabbage Patch doll that I have been looking at since 2005. It is a little Asian baby and she is so cute but I still have not given it to Mia because she is so young. I figured she would be older when we got her but since she was only 6 months on GOTCHA we couldnt give it to her. We are planning on giving it to her on Christmas.

VEry cute!!!

Christy :)

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations