Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sindy's First 30-day's of weight loss!!!

I went to weigh in at La Weight Loss on Friday
And I was told I lost my first 10-pounds!!!
Needless to say I was very pleased.

My start was a 172
My goal is 138
Today I weigh 162

I can honestly say, I am not missing the sweets
to much, but the carbs I am missing!!!! Anyone
else out there trying to lose some weight??? I
know trying to lose during the holiday's is hard
but it can be done!!!!

Have a great week!!!

Sindy :-)

3 comments:

Christy said...

HOLY COW!!! Congrats!! I cant belive you have lost 10 pounds that is amazing!! Keep going-- you will be at your goal in no time!!!

Christy :)

Anonymous said...

Way To Go!!!!! 10,,, what a great start...


Selina

Donna said...

Oh my gosh...you GO girl! I'm so jealous of your motivation to start a weight loss program. Good for you! I've been having the hardest time with this.

Love the pics you posted earlier, especially the one of Allie in the sleigh....so cute.

I am definitely going to contact you after the holidays so we can meet. I'd love to play with Allie!

Donna :)

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations