Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our Allie Went Mobil This Week!!!

As of Thursday this week Allie has been mobil
She just wants to walk around everywhere. I
am so proud of her. I thought this was a great
pic when we recieved it a few weeks after our
referral. My camera is on the fritz so I have to
see if it can be repaired or Kelly will buy me a
new one!!! I was able to get a few pics on the
disposible camera. It's just amazing how fast
our kids grow up. I have always heard my friends
say that, but now I know it's true!!!! I hope everyone
is having a wonderful new year. So far it has been
stress free for Kelly and I. We have enjoyed a
few family outings this week!!! Target had some
great xmas stuff on sale it was marked down to
90% for all you people that love to shop!!! I was
able to witness my friend recieve her referral info
from the UPS MAN, TALK ABOUT COOL!!!!!

Have a great week bloggy friends!!!!!

Sindy


P.S. To everyone still waiting on referral, I am
so sorry about the 5-day batch!!!! I pray they
get further in the upcoming months!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH!!!!!
Watch out... Allie is going to be everywhere now...
And on the statement that they grow up so fast.. .that is soooo true..
Hugs to you girly

Louanne said...

WOO HOO Allie! Isn't that toddler walk the cutest thing? Love it!!

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations