Saturday, January 19, 2008

Summer Vacation 2008


The Summer of 2008 has alot of milestones for our family
We will celebrate Kelly's 50th birthday, our five year anniversary,
my 42nd birthday, and one year that our precious Allie was placed
in our arms. So we decided to ask some close friends and they accepted
and we are headed to the Mexican Riveria. Before we board the ship
we are taking the kidlets to Disneyland, I have forever dreamed about
taking my child to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!! Our friends will
also celebrate their 5 year anniversary and one has a birthday too!!! My
girlfriend and I decided to splurge so we are staying in a cabin that has
a extended balcony..So COOL!!!! I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS!!!!
This week in review: Allie is just growing like a weed, she is saying more
words and just loves to walk around everywhere. We took our good friends
Danny & Selina out to mexican food to celebrate their referral, Kelly loved
their old fashioned popcorn maker, so they suprised him with one!!!!!!!
that was so sweet!!! Tried to take Allie for her shots and the lady who
took her blood was an idiot, she couldn't find a vein on either arm and
then went to ask me why we adopted from china and not the United
States? " I stated the LAWS SUCK HERE FOR ADOPTIVE PARENTS!!!!"
She was so forceful when she bandaged her up!!! Tonight we are going out
with a new couple that have two adorable Daughters from China and we
are looking forward to it!!! I will post some pics of Allie after tonight's
play-date!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
Sindy
P.S. KCBOCK CALL ME!!!!! :-) :-)

3 comments:

Kim said...

HOW FUN!!!!
Sounds like you are going to have sooooo much fun..
Can't wait to see the pictures from tonight..
Have a Great Time..
Kim

Christy said...

Hay, just saw your post and I will call you. I have meetings most of the day tomorrow but I will try to call you inbetween the meetings. And I better get to meet you at Disney!!!

Chrsity :)

Donna said...

Hi Sindy, your cruise vacation sounds wonderful! I've never been on one, so I'm looking forward to hearing all about it later this year.

Love the photos in your new slide show...I think Allie looks especially cute in the photo with her daddy.

Do you know that our local FCC has it's annual Chinese New Year celebration coming up? I wasn't sure if you had joined. It's on February 16th at Heritage Square in Phx. They have kids crafts and games...Allie would have a great time.

Donna :)

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations