Thursday, January 24, 2008

This has been a fun packed week!!!

Allie had a few playdates this week with some
pretty cute little boys!!! Mommy had her inplant
put in and got to visit with some of her friends.
I got the process started for Allie's state birth
certificate, it should arrive anyday, then I can
go get her social security card and passport.
This Saturday is Leah's babyshower and I am
really looking forward to being there and helping
My good friend out!!! She informed me this week
they will have a limo pick them up at the airport
when they get home and they have invited us along
with their family to ride in the limo, so we will meet
everyone at their house and the limo will take us
to the airport to welcome them all home!!! I cant
wait for Allie to meet her new BFF Leah!!



Sindy

1 comment:

Louanne said...

You have been busy! Loved the slide show.

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations