Thursday, February 7, 2008

Kung Hei Fat Choi!! ( Happy Chinese New Year 2008)


It's the year of the Rat!!! I hope everyone and their
Family's have a wonderful year & lots of joyous fun
celebrating. We will be going to the Chinese cultral
center to celebrate next weekend I cant wait to
post the photo's. I would love to meet some of you
that I have been blogging with for a while now.
Anyone in the Phoenix area going??

Take Care,

Sindy

3 comments:

Kim said...

I don't know what is going on...
Send me an email and maybe we might go...
jbison@cox.net....
Happy Chinese New Year...

Louanne said...

Howdy! I responded to your tag on my blog!

Linda said...

Hi, I'm Linda, Donna's mom(waiting for Lauren Elizabeth) and I will be at the fcc picnic on sat the 16th. Hoping you will be there so i can meet Allie. Been following your story and I'm so happy for your family...Linda

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations