Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tag Im It!!!!

I've been tagged by Christy from To Mia with Love to list 7 things you may not know about me.
The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) I've met Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jackson, Kirk Cameron,
Jennie Garth, Ronnie Howard, Magic Johnson,..etc..

2) I have a major fear of Opossums

3) My highest slot jackpot was $ 725.00

4) I am a Lucille Ball Collector, I have about 3000 pieces
in my collection.

5) I dont pay full price for much of anything. ( I love a good sale)

6) I have never seen a Star Wars movie or Forrest Gump.

7) I got yelled at in Chinese at customs in GZ for taking a pic
in the customs area. We had just arrived and I was so excited
The man came over grabbed my camera and deleted the photo.

Now I get to tag 7 people

1) Jailin's Mom Jailin Yan
2) Leah's Mom To Bring Leah Home
3) Nadia's Mom Mike & Louanne's Blog
4) Maddy's Mom Journey to Madison
5) Alice's Mom Our Journey to Alice
6) Lauren's Mom Waiting For Lauren Elizabeth
7) Hannah's MomJourney To Ms Hannah

3 comments:

Louanne said...

Oh I see I got tagged! I will post my answers and tag 7 more tomorrow.

That's funny about the Star Wars movies.

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

Thanks, this looks like fun!

Colleen said...

Oh fun!! I will do mine in the next few days!!

(I love Lucy too...just don't have a collection but love to watch all the old shows!)

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations