I took Allie to the Doctor to see why she has a cold and it
hasn't gone away, I actually found out it wasn't a cold it
was a sinus infection. I have never heard of a baby with
a sinus infection. She was put on a antibiotic and will have
to take it 2 times a day for 10-days. They weighed Allie
and she now weighs 21-pounds. I was so happy to hear
that she gained some weight. Mommy also went to the
Doctor and I am going to have surgery at the end of
March, see the picture above, Allie is modeling my arm
brace. I have a cyst sitting on my wrist that was caused
by tendanitis. It has caused me alot of pain, the cyst is
around the nerves. I will be wearing a cast for a few weeks
and then another arm brace. Grandma will come and stay
for a few days to help. WHICH WE REALLY APRECIATE
This weekend we attended our first FCC-AZ Chinese New
Celebration. Allie had a blast with her friends, as Kelly and
I did. After the celebration we went to Cucina Tagloni's with
The Davis & King Family's and had a wonderful night out.
Enjoy the slide show and have a wonderful week!!!!
Sindy

7 comments:
SIndy,
Love the pic of allie- wow is she getting older. I cant belive she weighs 21 pounds! I wish Mia would hit 18 pounds (she may be by now but a month ago she was still 17.11).
I have to ask you about your wrist. My frind who is a DR. said that I probably have tendonitus also. My wrist started hurting shortly after getting Mia. It is on my left wirst which is the side I carry her on. It hurts like heck sometimes-- not all the time but when it does hurt it is like shooting pain. I have not been to the DR yet because I figure they will tell me to take motrin and stop using that wrist- good luck when you have a 15 month old-- but I am thinking I need to see a Dr. It really hurts and I know it is not normal. Maybe I need an xray or soemthing to figure out for sure what I have. Anyway, I woudl love to talk to you about your wrist-- very interesting.
Talk to you soon and Allie is a doll!!!
Christy :)
Allie is tooo cute...
Sorry to hear about Allie's sinus infection and you having surgery...
Get better quickly..
Glad you have someone coming to help you..
Hugs to you girly..
I hope you all feel better soon!
So nice to meet you on Sat. Allie is the happiest baby, could not believe she was smiling so much, no shyness there. Your friends little girls were also so sweet..Hope Allie is enjoying her purse... Hope to your surgery goes smoothly and recovery is quick.. Linda
Hi Sindy,
Allie is such a sweetheart! Hope she is feeling better soon.
I had the same wrist issue and it's just starting to feel better after almost a year. There is hope.
I'm also sorry that we didn't get a chance to meet at the New Year's celebration last weekend. Not sure if you'll be at the FCC "cocktail party" on March 7 but if so, we'll talk then. Otherwise, maybe at one of the toddler get togethers.
Take care, Michele
Hany on Little Miss Allie, your friend Leah will be home in 3 weeks.. to meet you for the first time... WE are all so happy to be a part of your life and you in ours... You are a very special little girl in our lives...
Love Uncle Danny & Aunt Selina
WE LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!!!
Hope you are feeling better...
Have a Great Weekend..
Post a Comment