Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Monday!!!



I couldn't help it, I had to post these
few pics of Allie at the King's yesterday
playing with their ADORABLE Akita Puppy's.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Love,

Sindy

P.S ALLIE TURNED 17 MONTHS YESTERDAY!!!!

9 comments:

Linda said...

How sweet does she look. I just love her smile. Hope your hands are doing well. Linda

Jen & John said...

These pictures are adorable! I'm glad you were finally able to have the ear piercing day with Leah. Allie and Leah were very brave little girls! I can't believe Allie is 17 months already, they're growing up too fast!

Hugs,
Jen & Jailin

Kim said...

LOVE the pictures...
Looks like she is loving those puppies..
Have a Great Week..

Susan said...

Just precious! Ba babies are the best, aren't they?

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

What a cutie! Love the pictures with the puppies.

Hope you are continuing to heal.

Take Care, Tanya

Susan said...

Another comment . . . to answer your question about my blog header, I used Photoshop to put the pictures together in a box the size of the blog header and write my title on top, then I saved the whole thing as a jpeg file. Then I added the file as one photo to my header . . . that's probably not very clear. If you want more details, you can write me at rachelchronicles (at) hotmail.com (couldn't find your email address)

Megan said...

HAPPY mOnday Allie!! Allie is SO cute and I cannot believe how fast she is growing up you all have To come out to IL to visit so we can all meet in person Jen and Jailin and us would love it! it would be THE BEST time of our lifes!

Christy said...

I cant belive how much she has grown. She is gettin gso bug and her hair is so long. I just think she is precious.

Christy :)

Donna said...

Allie is adorable in these pics with the puppies. She looks bigger than she did at Chinese New Year...it's amazing how quickly kids change.

I'll have to meet you guys for lunch sometime soon. I'm love to visit for a while.

Donna :)

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations