Well it's about 12:30am and I couldn't sleep so
I thought I would get started on this blog entry
since it will be a long one!!! Kelly and I took
the girls ( Meaning our Dog Sassie too) to the
midwest!! We just had such an amazing time.
Kelly's family had stuff planned for us everyday
But the main reason for our trip back there was to
have our Daughter Allison Baptized!!! The Baptism
turned out in true Allison Taylor Jun fashion!!!
She pretty much Baptized herself. Then she grabbed
the mike from Minister Tessa and began to speak to
the congregation!!! They are still talking about it
my MIL said tonight. We took Allison and Sassie to
the lake, the girls had a blast. We had dinner out
with family just about everynight. It was great
for Allison to meet her Daddy's family. THEY ARE
SUCH AMAZING, HUMBLE PEOPLE!!! Allison was a true
celebrity in the small town where Kelly's family is
from! Allison is now up to the letter D in the alphabet
we are working with her on that!!! She is repeating more
everyday!!! We think it will be anytime now that she will
be able to really talk.
I have to say it was a very proud moment for Kelly and I
to see our Daughter be Baptized!!!
Mother's Day we traveled home to AZ. It didn't matter
where I spent it as long as I have MY FAMILY WITH ME!!!
I recieved some beautiful gifts from family and friend's
I will post some pics to document these special occasions!!!
TO ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS, I HOPE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S DAY!!
WE ARE ALL SO BLESSED TO HAVE CONNECTED WITH ONE ANOTHER THROUGH
OUR AMAZING ADOPTION JOURNEY'S AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING MANY
MORE MOTHER'S DAYS ONLINE WITH YOU!!!
LOVE,
SINDY :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment