
Kim at one of my Favorite blogs Journey to Isabella
Had this posted. I thought huh what a great idea
loved the movie, I pay it forward quite often in
grocery checkout isle and other places. I just
love the message it sends!!! So hear I am.
How does it work? Here are the rules:
I will send a gift (of my choosing!) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "PIF" exchange, & who make the same pledge on their blog. You must have a blog to win!
The only thing you have to do in return is PAY IT FORWARD - on your own blog.
So, if you want a goodie from me & you are willing to do the same on your blog, let me know!
(Note that you will need to give me your snail mail address, which we can work out over private email!!)

3 comments:
We did a PIF back in November 2007. We had fun. It is almost like a secret buddy gift!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
I am in, sounds like a great idea!!!
Thanks Amy, this should be a fun
swap, I still need a few more
you can copy my post to your
blog!!! I will send your gift
out as soon as I get atleast
one more.
Take Care,
Sindy
Post a Comment