Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Baby is 18 months old today!!!

It' so hard to believe, our little Angel
is 18 months!!! Where has the time gone?
She will be going to the Doctor on Wed
for her 18 month check up. I hope it's
very few shots!!! Allie is talking more
all the time!!! She's almost into 18
month clothing. Last time she was in
the 75% for height, and 50% for
weight,I am sure she has surpassed
that. We have several playdates the
next few weeks, I hope to take lots
of pics. I am going to do a slide
show today of my favorite pics since
Allie has been home!!! I THANK G-D
EVERYDAY FOR OUR AMAZING DAUGHTER,
IT JUST CANT GET ANY BETTER THAN
THIS!!!!

1 comment:

Shawnstribe said...

soo beautiful, our children are truly a gift : )
xxx
s
UK

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations