Our girls weren't doing kisses yet. Allie gave me my
first kiss yesterday!!! ( I was so happy) today I was
sitting on the couch and I said to Allie, let's call Grandma
and she went into her toy-box and picked up the phone
and went to call her Grandma. Sometimes I am just amazed
by how smart she is!!! It just amazes me how much she is
learning and retaining!!!!
In other news I was on RQ today and heard some
VERY SAD NEWS: One of the November 2005
Mom's passed away very suddenly!!! It's so very
sad. Please pray for Lisa as she enter's heaven
and her family that she leaves behind!!!! It makes
you just want to hug your children and never let
them GO!!!!
Have a great week!!!!
Sindy

5 comments:
Have a Great Week..
Love the picture...
Allison is adorable..
So happy she is giving you Kisses.
The sad news is this one of our November 11 Moons members???
So sweet about the kisses and I share the sadness of the mother who died.
Hi Sindy
Allison is a cutie pie!!! I'm very sorry to hear about the November Mom. And yes you can add me to your blog list as long as I can addyou to mine.:)
Jen
Love the picture.. she already knows what the phone is for... be prepared for those wonderful TEENAGE years.... ha ha ha
Love Aunt Selina & Uncle Danny (not by blood, but by love!!!!)
Post a Comment