Sunday, February 10, 2008

Five Months Ago Today Our Life's Changed Forever!!!!


The picture of Allie and her Caretaker, that image will be forever inbeded in
my brain!!! Kelly and I were so blessed that day, five months ago. Allie was
just ready to be our Daughter, she called me Mama on the first day!!! She
has been such a joy in our life's, as she has touched many others!!! For my
bloggy friends that are still waiting on their little China Blessings your day
will be here, sooner than you think!!! I have never known such a Love as
I do now being a Mother. I thank G-D everyday!!!! The last 5 months
have been full of lots of first's and I am so thankful to China that they
let us!!! Halloween, Allie's First B-day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New
Years, and now Valentine's Day. She's walking, love's to copy everything
we do. She has a heart for ANIMALS!!!! We are so thankful for that!!!!
She's AN AWESOME EATER!!!! SHE LOVES ALL VEGGIE'S & FRUITS
I AM GLAD SHE WONT BE EATING POPTARTS IN THE MORNING!!
( HEHE)
Thank you to all my bloggy friends that have followed Allie's journey
I look forward to updating everyweek, all of Allie's milestones!!!
Again Happy Chinese New Year!!!!
Blessings,
Sindy, Kelly, Allie, and Sassie
P.S. John, Jen, and Baby Jailin...Happy 5 months GOTCHA DAY!!!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 5 months...
Allison is adorable..
I am so glad she is in your arms...
To many, many more firsts..
Can't wait to see them..
Have a Great Sunday..

Linda said...

So Happy that all is going so well..Happy 5 months together..Looking forward to meeting Allie next week...Linda

Christy said...

I remember that day well. I remember thinking-- she looks like a ba baby and I was right. I was so excited for you and she has been all you ever imagined. I am so happy for your family and Allie is just growing in every way!

Christy :)

Jen & John said...

Happy 5 months Allie! It's hard to believe that it's only been 5 months, it feels like she's always been part of our lives. Just got back from Disney, it was so much fun. I hope to have pics up soon. I will fill out the "tag" info very soon. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Dan had to get a little help from you know who to figure out how to do this. I hope to see Allie oh yah her parents also on saturday. Hope you guys can make it and wish Allie a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY and give her a huge from us.

Dan

Kim said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...
SOOO MUCH~~~~
I LOVE THE BOWS...

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

Happy 5 months! What an absolute blessing.

Courtney said...

So happy that all is going well! We brought our daughter home a month ago and, like you, we are IN LOVE with her!

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations