Tuesday, May 20, 2008

From Kansas With Love!!!


Sindy,
I wasn't sure if this was your email account. I wanted to share a website with you that had a painting on it that a young girl painted at the age of 12. This girl began painting at the age of 9 and paints beautiful images that she sees in her mind, they are simply amazing! The one that captured my attention was of an Asian girl, it is entitled HOPE and is describing that the girl was abandoned and left in the darkness but found God and happiness. It shows her sitting under a cherry blossom tree. As soon as I saw it I thought of little Allison and the blessing that she is. Please let me know if you get this email. Love, Abby

I was so happy to recieve this email. The picture is AMAZING
AND SO IS THIS THE ARTIST!!!!www.artakiane.com/akiane_art.htm

Have a wonderful night!!!

Sindy

2 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Wow, that is gorgeous I am gonna pop over and take a look, thanks for posting :)

Kim said...

That is very pretty..
LOVE IT..
Have you got the book in the mail yet...

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations