Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I think we have a comedian on our hands!!!


So Kelly and I go into get Miss Allie
out of her crib this morning and this
is what we see!!! We thought it was
so funny!!! What a great way to start
the day. I guess she is getting a little
to old for the mobil. But it's so cute!!!
I keep thinking of the people affected
by the horible earthquake, all the children
that will be left without their Mom's & Dad's
I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALLIE BEING AT HOME SAFE
& SOUND WHERE I CAN MAKE POST'S LIKE THIS!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!

HUGS,

SINDY

5 comments:

Kim said...

Allie is tooo cute..
Do you want to play the Pay It Forward with me???
I think I still have your address..
Let me know..
Hugs girly..

Jeff and Amy said...

Very cute, isn't it amazing how they just continue to blossom and show more and more personality each day??

Linda said...

just precious!! How wonderful she has such a sense of fun!!! Linda

Kim said...

Okay.. email me at jbison@cox.net..
Let me know if you are signing up..
for the Pay it Forward..
So I can send out your gift..
HUGS

Kim said...

LOVE the new look...
It looks sooo beautiful..
Have a Great Weekend..
Diana is great...

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations