
This AWESOME book was chosen for Allison
from Kim at isabellabison.blogspot.com I
was one of the first three people to
sign up for the pay it forward swap
I just wanted to send out!!! But I am
so excited to recieve!!! Allie has been
home eight months already and I was very
active in my Yahoo Group swaps. I very
thankful that I can still swap with my
online friends!!!
Kim, ( Girly) HEHE
You are such a sweet person!! I cant wait
till I get to meet with you in person!!!
You do alot for our community. I JUST
WANTED TO PERSONALLY THANK YOU!!!!!
P.S. Thanks for the referral of Diana too!!!
Take Care,
Sindy

5 comments:
Isn't Kim great!!!
Thank you for leaving a comment - and yes, we did swap quilt squares back in May 2006! I can't believe I am still a "waiting Mom"!!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Did you get it already....
I just ordered it..
Let me know when you get it..
HUGS..
I LOVE your new blog look.. and yeah.. that ladybug cursor looks familiar....LOL..
We will meet one day girly..
Thanks for stopping by visiting my blog. Sure you can add me to yours. Your Allison is beautiful.
Sindy,
We love that book at our house too!
I am so glad you enjoyed my post to your blog :)! And I am honored it reminded yo of your mother. Very touching!!When you wrote to me about it, I knew instantly whose blog I had visited and that it was you. I could still recall that beautiful sidebar picture!
I would love to be added to your blog list! May I add you to mine?
Sindy,I Love your new blog!!! Think I am gonna have to go buy that book, it looks really cute.
Post a Comment